cartoon week

cartoon week
imagination land

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A start that says The End.



All thou I might be sorely tempted to be extra generous at time when I’m near with a specific specie, a change of game might put a cork in a cracked heart. At the start of the year everything felt like a storm and what I have been through was more of an opera than a winter free module. Similar story of a celebrity in history which involves Picasso and Marie Therese Walter and all thou the story ended with tears a start can be made since history is written in ink.

It's more important to stay focused on quality, rather than going for what appears on the surface to meet a "good deal” so don’t settle for less but ask more, a selfish way to say love yourself. A disadvantage in "going overboard" is bad decision made so I’m watching for Poopies on the way to full recovery. On the other hand, this combination could be a sign of Omen and that a change in status might just be around the corner.

Intuitive senses are being extra bitchy but a romantic role might widen my variety of choices and options, this is what I call increasing standards which matters if you’re single and not attached. Distractions are limited and hopes are at garbage, I call for the fanatical and compulsive part of me to let go and enjoy the FUN. Although, compulsive urges can take many forms, but particularly a strong one is the key ingredient to get rid self of limitations, restrictions, and obstacles in a close relationship, so warming up for closure is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment