cartoon week

cartoon week
imagination land

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Next Flight

life is just a journey you want to take slow but then traveling to a place where you have no clue is too fucked up. Finally Saturday and I'm not packed yet, went home after shift to grab my bags and some clothes to bring for this so call travel :) so excited cause I'm flying off (i guess i wanna say first class but hey it's just a jet so whatever ahaha) and this is my first time so yeah call me whatever! cause I'm proud of it Boo yah!!

Reached the airport gawd taxi's are very expensive these days 225.00 really?? got my 1 way ticket in hand and with an "I don't know what to do look in my face" gawking at people in the airport waiting for a clue what to do next, finally went after the couple next in line with a "I know what i am doing look" hehe. I had this dilemma were the girl asked me if there are any umbrellas inside i said no but when i went for the 2nd gate they found out I was bring my toiletries which was a BIG no no and then the guard lady said FIRST time? I was like yeah, she smiled I was like ohhh! and turned red while walking away, hate it when that happens cause my face would tell you how EMBARRASSED i felt.

Went inside the terminal and I was oh what did the girl say? gate what again?? ohh!! jeeze I was like I need to go to the toilet, so I checked out the place and found one went inside and checked my phone clock okay i still have time went out pretended to know what am doing (again) and bought food and ate while thinking, you know it really was stressing me out but in a good way. too many Bloopers I couldn't take it anymore!! found the gate. Right! GATE 7 jeeze!! went inside and found stairs?! I had that blank look again, so i went for it and found it was the right lounge and finally I could breath ahaha sat and waited.

Boarding finally came and I was exited inside my tummy was like bursting with laughter gosh and I had that feeling I wanna call someone and couldn't pick one so i just turned my phone off and let the experience fly too ironic! take off and i was grinning like crazy (was listening to setting sun by eskimo joe) and I had that panic in my head and my heart was beating way fast couldn't count it even if i want too and so many scenarios went into my head like what if we'd crash?? and my head felt dizzy that i wanted to close my eyes but still wanted to watch the pretty clouds and the ocean outside my window.

Touch down and everything felt like bazaar new place, new City and new life equals uncertainty ahaha went to SM and just strolled away waiting for my friend's text, said were going to Duka bay for diving and I haven't slept. They picked me up and on our way I was dozing off hey I haven't slept so excuse me. I really don't know the people I was with but didn't care I'm friendly ahaha and this guy was cute. 

Fast track, since i didn't have any diving experience they said  I can enjoy the corals for now and that I had to learn the basic and so I went through it for 1 hour and I'm like so fucked up I can already feel the cram and this ain't good.. Time to dive and the corals were beautiful and being at the bottom of the sea bed just harboring over it made me feel like there is this other world beneath the layers of water we see up there and I called it "the deep blue horizon" wished I had pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment