cartoon week

cartoon week
imagination land

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reconnect

Right or Left they call it the passage to where your headed..If I could freestyle I'd be running sprint free I'd be traveling back and forth spending my time with everyone, if 2012 is real?? I'd be killing time every chance I get instead I took the first bus going to ILIGAN CITY to meet friends I haven't seen for 5 years and friends I haven't seen since we've been friends.

Looking outside the window and I don't know why I love sitting on the window side maybe I just love watching what nature gives and it's pretty amazing. Listening to indie music while killing time until I woke up cause the bus stopped and I had this eerie way of asking "are we there yet"?, so I asked the guy next to me what gives? he said we need to wet our feet? and I was like why? he just stared at me and i was like oh well. So when I got to Iligan I checked it and found out that they have this belief that by wetting your feet your cleaning the germs beneath you oh well who am I to correct them..

My Arrival was the BEST part people chering and a freaking band was there popping and drumming all the way AHAHA!! I guess I let my imaginations get away too much so to honesty, it didn't happen I just took a taxi and ask for a hotel near the city. Everything was a beat got a room and slept for 3 hours before heading out. My friend James's place was outside the city so I took the jeep with Ryan and we spent 30 mins and I had to say thank you to the guy that I was sitting next to me cause he really smelled NICE too nice if you know what I mean!! Ryan kept laughing and I had to give him that serious look to stop him from bursting in public so if your reading this Ry I'm never gonna forget the smell and I'm like stuck on it pressing reply everyday! ahaha!

We were at James's place with a bottle of tequila and a kick ass song from the past. We were singing and jamming trying hard not to hit the right notes and I just realize how out of contrast our songs were but hey who cares then I fell asleep for a little while, I woke up and took the mic and sang another song and they were gawking at me while singing hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend and that wasn't even in the song and we all laughed hard.

We went home at 7 in the morning took the jeep back home with Don and Ryan and these two are like crazy that when we got to room we were so beat up that we fell asleep right away!! they had to crash next time I'm gonna let you pay me for letting you stay hehe, like they say love your friends and reconnecting pays off cause the FUN I had that night made me realize a few more things about myself  and I'm loving it, like wearing good clothes makes you feel more like a better person.

Time to go home, I only had a day to visit my friends and on the way home Ryan was with me cause I don't want to get lost and miss my flight. Uncertainty was still on my mind I didn't really have much time to visit a few more spots so I had to say for the last time I'm gonna miss this and in my book of directories this would be the first number you'd see. So I said my farewells and promise to come back and the best part was I brought the new me with me SMILES.

No comments:

Post a Comment